To provide you with an instant answer to your questions, we have created a handy and extensive list of “Frequently Asked Questions” that we have received from our customers over the years.
How can we get DiBi Club Kit for our club?
Whether you want to completely revolutionise the current style of your kit or you simply want to create perfect replicas, DiBi is the company for you.
We aim to make ordering club kit as simple and quick as possible.
How should I wash my kit?
These are some general guidelines on how to best care for your kit:
- Wash all garments is cold water (30�)
- Wash bright and dark garments with like colours
- Pre-treat each new garment individually before use
- Do not use fabric softener as this will damage the fibers and negatively affect the wicking properties of the fabrics
- Do not iron your technical garments
- Do not dry clean or tumble dry
- Do not bleach and make sure that there is no bleach in your normal detergent
We want to change the design of our club kit, can you help?
YES!! Over the years, our designers have created thousands of designs so whether you want to completely revolutionise the current style of your kit or simply make a few improvements; our experienced team of designers will be able to help you.